This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Yeh, Chung J.
Yeh, Martin H.
Yeiser, J. L.
Yeiser, Jimmie L.
Yen, Steven T.
- Estimation of a Two-Level Demand System with Limited Dependent Variables
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1989 (Volume 71, Number 1)
- Flexible Demand Systems with Serially Correlated Errors: Fat and Oil Consumption in the United States
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1992 (Volume 74, Number 3)
- Household Consumption of Cheese: An Inverse Hyperbolic Sine Double-Hurdle Model with Dependent Errors
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1997 (Volume 79, Number 1)
- Two-Step Estimation of a Censored System of Equations
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1999 (Volume 81, Number 4)
- Working Wives and Food away from Home: The Box-Cox Double Hurdle Model
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1993 (Volume 75, Number 4)
Yeracaris, Constantine A.
Yetley, Mervin J.
Yocom, C. E.