This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Wood, Therese E.
Wood, V. A.
Wood, William P., Jr.
Wood, William W., Jr.
- The AAEA-Issues and Answers
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1977 (Volume 59, Number 5)
- Assessing and Projecting the Effects of Agricultural Research, Extension, and Technology: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1978 (Volume 60, Number 5)
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1970 (Volume 52, Number 5)
- Future Directions of Extension Economics Programs: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1982 (Volume 64, Number 5)
- Prime Lands-Definitional and Public Problems
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1976 (Volume 58, Number 5)
Woodall, Clyde E.
Woodall, W. E.
Woodbridge, Mary E.
Woodbury, T. W.
- Ferocity of East Indian Bees
American Bee Journal: November, 1869 (Volume 5, Number 5)
- Ligurian for, and Anonymi from, the Cape of Good Hope
American Bee Journal: January, 1869 (Volume 4, Number 7)
- The Old Bee (poem)
American Bee Journal: June, 1867 (Volume 2, Number 12)
- Singular Disease of Bees. Its Cure.
American Bee Journal: March, 1869 (Volume 4, Number 9)
Woodcock, B. F.