This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Wilson, Irwin B.
Wilson, J. C.
Wilson, J. H.
Wilson, J. K.
- Destruction of Certain Vitamins and Pigments by Nitrous Acid
Memoir: March, 1945 (Number 271)
- The Effect of Certain Dairy Operations upon the Germ Content of Milk
New York agricultural experiment station bulletin: August, 1913 (Number 365)
- Effect of Method of Handling on the Germ Content of the Milk
New York agricultural experiment station bulletin: September, 1909 (Number 317)
- An Explanation for the Relative Effects of Timothy and Clover Residues in the Soil on Nitrate Depression
Memoir: November, 1925 (Number 95)
- The Growth of Certain Microorganisms in Planted and in Unplanted Soil
Memoir: October, 1926 (Number 103)
- Inoculation and Lime as Factors in Growing Alfalfa
New York agricultural experiment station bulletin: February, 1909 (Number 313)
- Inoculation as a Factor in Growing Alfalfa
New York agricultural experiment station bulletin: March, 1908 (Number 300)
- Leguminous Plants and their Associated Organisms
Memoir: March, 1939 (Number 221)
- Liberation of Organic Matter by Roots of Growing Plants
Memoir: July, 1921 (Number 40)
- Longevity of Rhizobium Japonicum in Relation to its Symbiont on the Soil
Memoir: April, 1934 (Number 162)
- Making Silage from Hay and Pasture
Cornell Extension Bulletin: February, 1943 (Number 570, Series War Emergency Bulletin 74)
- The Modern Milk Pail
New York agricultural experiment station bulletin: December, 1910 (Number 326)
- The Nature and Reaction of Water from Hydathodes
Memoir: February, 1923 (Number 65)
- Nitrous Acid and the Loss of Nitrogen
Memoir: October, 1943 (Number 253)
- The Occurrence of Azotobacter in Peat Soils of New York
Memoir: June, 1933 (Number 148)
- Physiological Studies of Bacillus Radicicola of Soybean (Soja Max Piper) and of Factors Influencing Nodule Production
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: January, 1917 (Number 386)
- The Symbiotic Performance of Isolates from Soybean with Species of Crotalaria and Certain Other Plants
Memoir: March, 1945 (Number 267)
- Symbiotic Segregation of Strains of the Root Nodule Bacteria by Leguminous Plants
Memoir: April, 1948 (Number 279)
- Troubles of Alfalfa in New York
New York agricultural experiment station bulletin: November, 1908 (Number 305)
- Variation in Seed as Shown by Symbiosis
Memoir: March, 1946 (Number 272)
Wilson, J. W.
Wilson, Jack W.