This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Wilson, Ewen M.
Wilson, F. H.
Wilson, G. R.
Wilson, Guy West
Wilson, H. F.
- Additional Notes on the Genus Pterocomma
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: March, 1916 (Volume 9, Number 1)
- A Key to the Genera of the Sub-family Aphidinae and Notes on the Synonomy
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: December, 1910 (Volume 3, Number 4)
- Miscellaneous Aphid Notes, Chiefly from Oregon
Transactions of the Entomological Society of America: June, 1915 (Volume 41, Number 2)
- Notes on the Synonomy of the Genera Included in the Tribe Lachninae
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: March, 1911 (Volume 4, Number 1)
- Synopsis of the Aphid Trioe Pterocommini
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: December, 1915 (Volume 8, Number 4)
Wilson, H. M.
Wilson, H. P.
Wilson, Harold F.
Wilson, Hugh M.
Wilson, I. P.
- Bees Apparently Dead, etc.
American Bee Journal: April 15, 1885 (Volume 21, Number 15)
- A City Besieged by Bees
American Bee Journal: October, 1878 (Volume 14, Number 10)
- Do Queens Mate More than Once?
American Bee Journal: July 25, 1883 (Volume 19, Number 30)
- Foul Brood
American Bee Journal: May 4, 1881 (Volume 17, Number 18)
- Improvement of the Race of Bees
American Bee Journal: October 26, 1881 (Volume 17, Number 43)
- Spring Dwindling of Italians
American Bee Journal: March, 1878 (Volume 14, Number 3)
- Wintering, Ventilation, Etc.
American Bee Journal: April 4, 1883 (Volume 19, Number 14)