This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Williams, J. W.
- Can Dry Beans Be Grown in Arkansas?
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1974 (Volume XXIII, Number 5)
- Canned Quality Characterisitcs of Spinach of Different Leaf Types
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1978 (Volume XXVII, Number 4)
- Effect of Water Stress on Quality Of Raw and Processed Snap Beans
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1978 (Volume XXVII, Number 6)
- For Processing--Savoy or Smooth Leaf Spinach?
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1977 (Volume XXVI, Number 5)
- An Improvement in Hives
American Bee Journal: April, 1879 (Volume 15, Number 4)
- Response of Tomato Cultivars to Ethephon
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1977 (Volume XXVI, Number 2)
- Transplanting versus Direct-Seeding of Processing Tomatoes for Once-Over Harvest
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1975 (Volume XXIV, Number 5)
Williams, James D.
Williams, Jeffery R.
- An Expected-Indemnity Approach to the Measurement of Moral Hazard in Crop Insurance
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1997 (Volume 79, Number 1)
- Modeling Farm-Level Crop Insurance Demand with Panel Data
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1996 (Volume 78, Number 2)
- Risk Analysis of Tillage Alternatives with Government Programs
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1990 (Volume 72, Number 1)
- A Stochastic Dominance Comparison of Reduced Tillage Systems in Corn and Soybean Production Under Risk: Comment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1988 (Volume 70, Number 3)
- Teaching Management for Specialized Agricultural Industries
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1996 (Volume 78, Number 5)
Williams, Jeffrey C.
Williams, Jeffrey R.
Williams, Joseph L.
Williams, L. D.