This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Whitaker, Morris D.
Whitaker, Suzanne H.
Whitbeck, Les B.
Whitcomb, W. H.
- Biology of the European Chafer Amphimallon majalis, Razoumowsky (Scarabaeidae)
Memoir: April, 1954 (Number 328)
- Bollworm Predators in Northeast Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1967 (Volume XVI, Number 3)
- Breeding For Resistance to The Southwestern Corn Borer
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1963 (Volume XII, Number 2)
- Efficiency of Egg Predators of the Bollworm
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1962 (Volume XI, Number 6)
- Insecticidal Tests for Control of Southwestern Corn Borer
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1960 (Volume IX, Number 4)
- Progress in Breeding For Southwestern Corn Borer Resistance
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1966 (Volume XV, Number 2)
- Progress in Chemical Control of the Southwestern Corn Borer
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1961 (Volume X, Number 4)
- Southeast Arkansas Studies On Southwestern Corn Borer
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1962 (Volume XI, Number 2)
- Sweet Corn as a Trap Crop To Protect Early Tomatoes From the Tomato Fruitworm
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1960 (Volume IX, Number 1)
Whitcomb, Willard H.
White, B. O.