This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Welsch, Delane E.
Welsh, Michael P.
Wenger, C. R.
Wenger, Morton G.
Wennergrem, E. Boyd
Wennergren, E. Boyd
Wentworth, E. N.
Wentworth, Edward N.
- Color in Shorthorn Cattle
American Breeders' Magazine: 4th Quarter, 1913 (Volume 4, Number 4)
- The Determination of Hog Prices at Public Markets
Journal of Farm Economics: July, 1924 (Volume 6, Number 3)
- Dried Meat-Early Man's Travel Ration
Agricultural History: January, 1956 (Volume 30, Number 1)
- Livestock Products and the Tariff
Journal of Farm Economics: July, 1925 (Volume 7, Number 3)
- A Livestock Specialist Looks at Agricultural History
Agricultural History: April, 1951 (Volume 25, Number 2)
- A Search for Cattle Trails in Matto Grosso
Agricultural History: January, 1952 (Volume 26, Number 1)
- Some Observations on Constructive Agricultural Movements
Agricultural History: April, 1953 (Volume 27, Number 2)
- Trailing Sheep from California to Idaho in 1865: The Journal of Gorham Gates Kimball
Agricultural History: April, 1954 (Volume 28, Number 2)