This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
- Rural Life, Orientation to Change, and Modernization: A Pilot Study of Farm Youths in Israel
Rural Sociology: September, 1968 (Volume 33, Number 3)
- Rural Periphery, Societal Center, and Their Interaction in the Process of Agrarian Development: A Comparative Analytical Framework
Rural Sociology: September, 1970 (Volume 35, Number 3)
- Traditions and Development, Another Look at Some Still Unresolved Problems
Rural Sociology: December, 1972 (Volume 37, Number 4)
Weisblat, A. M.
Weisenborn, David E.
Weisensel, Ward P.
Weiss, Christoph R.
Weiss, Harry B.
Weiss, Joseph S.
Weiss, Michael D.
Weitzell, E. C.
- Economic Evaluation of Soil and Water Conservation Measures and Programs
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1947 (Volume 29, Number 4, Part 2)
- Evaluating Soil Conservation
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1947 (Volume 29, Number 2)
- Federal Financing of Rural Utilities
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1958 (Volume 40, Number 5)
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1947 (Volume 29, Number 4, Part 1)
Welch, D. H.
Welch, D. S.