This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Wallace, D. H.
Wallace, H. A.
Wallace, H. C.
Wallace, Henry A.
Wallace, Henry C.
Wallace, Henry H.
Wallace, Henry N.
Wallace, James J.
Wallace, L. T.
- The Changing Professional Role of the Extension Economist
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1982 (Volume 64, Number 5)
- The Effectiveness of Location Incentives on Local Economic Development
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 4)
- Evaluation of Area Redevelopment Loans to Agricultural Firms
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1963 (Volume 45, Number 5)
- Future Use of Rural Resources
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1971 (Volume 53, Number 2)
- Institutional Change and Capital Control in Agriculture
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 5)
- Pressures and Priorities in the National Budget
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1970 (Volume 52, Number 5)
- Public Intervention and Producer Supply Response: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1978 (Volume 60, Number 5)