This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Wakeley, Ray E.
- Comments by Wakeley on the Mulford and Mulford Article
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1977 (Volume 42, Number 4)
- The Communities of Schuyler County, New York, 1927
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: June, 1931 (Number 524)
- Definitions and Relationships of Rural Sociology
Rural Sociology: June, 1967 (Volume 32, Number 2)
- Farmers' Opinions on Post-War International Relations
Rural Sociology: September, 1946 (Volume 11, Number 3)
- How the Iowa Extension Service Structured an In-Service Training Conference in the Social Sciences
Rural Sociology: December, 1951 (Volume 16, Number 4)
- Intentions to Migrate and Actual Migration of Rural High School Graduates
Rural Sociology: December, 1950 (Volume 15, Number 4)
- Rural Planning: Its Social and Community Organisation Aspects
Rural Sociology: March, 1941 (Volume 6, Number 1)
- Social and Economic Effects of Soil Erosion
Rural Sociology: December, 1936 (Volume 1, Number 4)
- Sociological Analysis of Population Migration
Rural Sociology: March, 1961 (Volume 26, Number 1)
- Sociological Research on Farmers' Organizations and Agricultural Cooperatives (Report of the Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Farmers' Organizations and Agricultural Cooperatives, the Rural Sociological Society)
Rural Sociology: September, 1957 (Volume 22, Number 3)
Walbrath, Arthur J.
Walbridge, A. F.
Walburger, Allan M.
Walden, Michael L.
Waldman, Donald M.
Waldo, Arley D.
Waldo, C. E.
Waldorf, William H.