This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Van Vechten, Chas. H.
Van Vliet, Hadley
Van Waes, Donald A.
Van Wagenen, Alfred
Van Wagenen, Jared, Jr.
Van Wann, E.
Van Zandt, J. L.
VanArsdall, R. Thomas
Vance, A. M.
Vance, Arlo M.
Vance, J. W.
- Convention Proceedings. The Wisconsin State Convention
American Bee Journal: March 29, 1894 (Volume 33, Number 13)
- Honey Adapted to the Human System
American Bee Journal: May 11, 1887 (Volume 23, Number 19)
- Honey-Bee in the Economy of Nature
American Bee Journal: April 5, 1894 (Volume 33, Number 14)
- Killed by the Sting of a Bee
American Bee Journal: January 8, 1892 (Volume 29, Number 2)
- Queens. Their Improvement Means Better Bees and More Honey
American Bee Journal: July 20, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 29)
- The Singing of Birds and Bees
American Bee Journal: May 12, 1892 (Volume 29, Number 20)
- Transferring Bees from Box-Hives
American Bee Journal: August 20, 1891 (Volume 28, Number 8)
- Wisconsin Bee-Keepers' Convention
American Bee Journal: February 26, 1891 (Volume 27, Number 9)
- Wisconsin State Convention
American Bee Journal: March 4, 1885 (Volume 21, Number 9)
Vance, Lawrence L.
Vance, Rupert B.