This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
- Atmosopheric Bee Feeders, &c.
American Bee Journal: April, 1879 (Volume 15, Number 4)
- The Best Hive for all Purposes. A Paper Read Before the Missouri Valley Bee-Keepers' Association
American Bee Journal: October, 1876 (Volume 12, Number 10)
- Honey for all--No Monopolies
American Bee Journal: January 5, 1887 (Volume 23, Number 1)
- The Lesson of Our Misfortunes
American Bee Journal: October 5, 1887 (Volume 23, Number 40)
- Prohibiting Imported Bees
American Bee Journal: February 15, 1882 (Volume 18, Number 7)
- Shall Farmers Keep Bees?
American Bee Journal: July, 1876 (Volume 12, Number 7)
Tompkin, J. Robert
Tompkin, L. S.
Tompkins, D. R.
- Can Dry Beans Be Grown in Arkansas?
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1974 (Volume XXIII, Number 5)
- Ethephon Promotes Ripening of Tomatoes for Once-Over Harvest
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1975 (Volume XXIV, Number 2)
- Ethrel, A New Chemical To Control the Ripening of Tomato Fruit
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1970 (Volume XIX, Number 2)
- Growing Snap Beans in Narrow Rows
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1973 (Volume XXII, Number 2)
- Growth Regulators and Snap Beans
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1972 (Volume XXI, Number 3)
- Influence of Ethephon on Early Yields of Yellow Summer Straightneck Squash
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1971 (Volume XX, Number 5)
- Snap Bean Yields and Quality as Influenced by High Plant Populations
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1972 (Volume XXI, Number 1)
- Sprouting of Sweet Potatoes Treated With Ethephon or Gibberellic Acid
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1973 (Volume XXII, Number 6)
- Transplanting versus Direct-Seeding of Processing Tomatoes for Once-Over Harvest
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1975 (Volume XXIV, Number 5)
- Using Growth Regulating Substances to Adapt Pickling Cucumbers to Mechanical Harvesting
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1970 (Volume XIX, Number 6)
Tompson, W. R.
Toney, Michael B.
Tongue, L. N.