This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Thomsen, Michael R.
Thomson, Cynthia J.
Thomson, E. H.
- 4. Can Land Booms Be Avoided?
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1938 (Volume 20, Number 1)
- An Agricultural Survey: Townships of Ithaca, Dryden, Danby and Lansing, Tompkins County, New York
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: March, 1911 (Number 295)
Journal of Farm Economics: January, 1928 (Volume 10, Number 1)
- The Origin and Development of the Office of Farm Management in the U.S. Department of Agriculture
Journal of Farm Economics: January, 1932 (Volume 14, Number 1)
Thomson, James Arthur
Thomson, James M.
Thomson, K. J.
Thor, Peter K.
Thornber, J. J.
- Alfilaria in Arizona
The Plant World: September, 1907 (Volume 10, Number 9)
- Gray's New Manual of Botany
The Plant World: November, 1908 (Volume 11, Number 11)
- Plant Acclimatization in Southern Arizona
The Plant World: January, 1911 (Volume 14, Number 1)
- Relation of Plant Growth and Vegetation Forms to Climatic Conditions
The Plant World: January, 1909 (Volume 12, Number 1)
- The Toumey Cactus Garden
The Plant World: December, 1906 (Volume 9, Number 12)
- Vegetation Groups of the Desert Laboratory Domain
The Plant World: December, 1909 (Volume 12, Number 12)
- The Viability of Seeds
The Plant World: July, 1908 (Volume 11, Number 7)