This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Taeuber, Irene B.
Taeuber, Karl E.
Taheri, Beverly Jackson
Taiganides, E. Paul
Tailby, G. W.
Tailby, G. W., Jr.
Tainter, F. H.
- Arkansas-Treated Fence Posts Generally Resist Decay
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1971 (Volume XX, Number 6)
- Comandra Blister Rust in Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1977 (Volume XXVI, Number 3)
- Effect of Bromine on Pine Forests
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1978 (Volume XXVII, Number 2)
- Fungi Isolated from Discolored Asphalt Roofing Shingles
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1975 (Volume XXIV, Number 5)
- New Disease of Scotch Pine Christmas Trees
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1972 (Volume XXI, Number 3)
- Oak Wilt, a Selective Silvicide in Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1972 (Volume XXI, Number 6)
- Precipitation Extremes and Tree Growth
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1980 (Volume XXIX, Number 6)
- Rust Disease Threatens Arkansas Forests
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1971 (Volume XX, Number 2)
Taintor, F. M.
Tait, G. M.
Tait, John L.