This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Sweet, Robert D.
- Chemical Weeding of Peas
Cornell Veg-News: April 15, 1955 (Volume 6, Number 2)
- Cultivation Studies of Certain Vegetables Grown on Peat Soils
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: May, 1943 (Number 795)
- Developments in Chemical Weed Control in 1959
Cornell Veg-News: July, 1959 (Volume 10, Number 1)
- Herbicides and the Weather
Cornell Veg-News: July 3, 1969 (Volume 18, Number 3)
- Label for Prometryne on Potatoes
Cornell Veg-News: March 23, 1965 (Volume 15, Number 1)
- Liming Soils for Vegetables
Cornell Extension Bulletin: December, 1942 (Number 548, Series War Emergency Bulletin 55)
- New Weed Killers Offered Vegetable Growers
Cornell Veg-News: April, 1957 (Volume 8, Number 2)
- Two New Herbicides for Beans
Cornell Veg-News: February 24, 1976 (Volume 25, Number 2)
Sweet, W. O.
Sweetman, Harvey L.
Sweetser, Dorrian Apple
Swenson, K. G.
Swerling, Boris C.
Swett, H. K.
Swezey, O. H.
Swift, Hewson H.
Swigart, Carrie L.
Swinand, Gregory P.