This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Street, A. W.
Street, James H.
Streeter, Deborah H.
Streeter, L. R.
Streeter, Leon R.
Streeter, S. G.
Streib, Gordon F.
Streips, Marcus A.
Strickland, C. F.
Strickland, C. L.
- Bees at an Experiment Station--Taking Bees from a House
American Bee Journal: December 8, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 24)
- The "Coming Bee" to be Obtained by Crossing
American Bee Journal: December 1, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 23)
- Differing Opinions, Mating of Queens, etc.
American Bee Journal: November 10, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 20)
- Honey Adulteration--Appeal to Bee-Keepers
American Bee Journal: December 15, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 25)
- Rational Don'ts about Bee-Keeping
American Bee Journal: July 1, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 1)
- Some Valuable Honey-Plants of Kansas
American Bee Journal: October 6, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 15)
Strickland, Chas. L.
Strickland, E. H.
Strickland, L. F.