This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Stout, THomas T.
- Implications of Changes in the Methods of Wholesaling Meat Products
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1968 (Volume 50, Number 3)
- Methodology and Implications of Spatial Equilibrium Solutions in the Pork Sector of the Livestock-Meat Economy
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 5)
- A Note on Spatial Pricing Accuracy and Price Relationships in the Market for Slaughter Hogs
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 1)
- Reflections on the Economic Implications of Short-Term Hog Feeding Programs in the Marketing Channel
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1960 (Volume 42, Number 5)
- Regional Differences in Factor Shares in American Agriculture: 1925-1957
Journal of Farm Economics: January, 1960 (Volume 42, Number 1)
- Regional Patterns of Technological Change in American Agriculture
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1958 (Volume 40, Number 2)
- Spatial Pricing Accuracy and Price Relationships in the Market for Slaughter Hogs
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1961 (Volume 43, Number 5)
Stout, W. B.
Stout, W. H.
Stovall, John G.
Stover, H. J.
Stover, Howard J.
Stover, Roger D.