This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
St. Charles Cosmos and Sentinel
St. George, George
St. Louis, Robert
St-Pierre, Normand R.
Staatz, John M.
Stacey, A. L.
- Biographical. Gravenhorst. A Sketch of the Man and His Methods of Work
American Bee Journal: November 14, 1888 (Volume 24, Number 46)
- Drones. The Rearing of Drones from Pure Queens
American Bee Journal: June 15, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 24)
- Larval Food. What is Used to Feed the Brood of the Bees?
American Bee Journal: February 23, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 8)
- Mesquite as a Honey-Plant in Texas
American Bee Journal: January 25, 1900 (Volume 40, Number 4)
- Price of Swarms and Queens in Germany--Honey in Switzerland
American Bee Journal: February 15, 1900 (Volume 40, Number 7)
Stacy, W. H.
Stafford, E. W.
Stafford, M. Therese
Stage, H. H.
Stahl, C. W.