This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Snyder, Harry E.
Snyder, J. Herbert
Snyder, James C.
Snyder, Noel F. R.
Snyder, Robert W.
Snyder, Stephen D.
Sobering, Fred D.
Socolofsky, Homer E.
Socville, G. P.
Sofranko, Andrew J.
- Dissatisfaction with Satisfaction
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1984 (Volume 49, Number 3)
- Importance of Labor in Adoption of a Modern Farm Input
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1988 (Volume 53, Number 4)
- Industrialism and Modernity: Economic and Noneconomic Orientations
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1977 (Volume 42, Number 4)
- Nonmetropolitan Population Increase, the Attractiveness of Rural Living, and Race
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1984 (Volume 49, Number 2)
- Population Growth in Rural Areas and Sentiments of the New Migrants Toward Further Growth
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1981 (Volume 46, Number 3)