This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Snell, Seth E.
Snell, William M.
Sneller, C. H.
Sniffen, C. E.
Snipp, C. Matthew
Snippes, B. Thomas
Snizek, William E.
Snodgrass, Milton M.
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1957 (Volume 39, Number 5)
- The Effect of Split Appointments on Undergraduate Teaching
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1960 (Volume 42, Number 5)
- Impediments to Obtaining, Retaining, and Developing Competent Undergraduate Teachers
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1967 (Volume 49, Number 1, Part 2)
- Linear Programming--A New Approach to Interregional Competition in Dairying
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1956 (Volume 38, Number 5)
- Off-Campus Work and Study Experience Programs for Undergraduate Students in Agricultural Economics and Agricultural Business Management
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 5)
- Placement of Agricultural Economics B.S. Graduates
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1961 (Volume 43, Number 4, Part 1)
- Simplified Presentation of 'Transportation-Problem in Linear Programming
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1957 (Volume 39, Number 1)
- Teaching Problems in "Growing" Departments of Agricultural Economics Abroadï¿½A Neglected Research Area
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1965 (Volume 47, Number 5)