This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Smith, Owen E.
Smith, P. A.
Smith, P. E.
Smith, Paul E.
Smith, Paul M., Jr.
Smith, R. C.
Smith, R. D., Jr.
Smith, R. H.
Smith, R. J.
Smith, R. J., Jr.
- Can Plant Diseases Be Used To Control Weeds?
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1973 (Volume XXII, Number 4)
- Field Evaluation of Dried Fungus Spores for Biocontrol of Curly Indigo in Rice and Soybeans
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1981 (Volume XXX, Number 6)
- Itchgrass found in Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1985 (Volume 34, Number 2)
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1988 (Volume 37, Number 2)
- Response of Laboratory Animals to a Fungus Used as a Biological Herbicide
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1975 (Volume XXIV, Number 6)
Smith, R. K.
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1949 (Volume 31, Number 1, Part 2)
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1949 (Volume 31, Number 4, Part 2)
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1954 (Volume 36, Number 5)
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1955 (Volume 37, Number 5)
- The market for the U.S. rice crop
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1990 (Volume 39, Number 2)