This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Smith, M. S.
Smith, Marion B.
Smith, Marion R.
Smith, Mark E.
Smith, Mark J.
Smith, Maurice V.
Smith, Mervin G.
Smith, N. T.
Smith, Norton E.
- Effect of Soil Reaction on Growth, Yield, and Market Quality of Potatoes
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: January, 1937 (Number 664)
- Effect of Temperature on Pollen Germination and Tube Growth in the Tomato
Memoir: April, 1935 (Number 175)
- Effects of Light on Carotenoid Formation in Tomato Fruits
Memoir: March, 1936 (Number 187)
- Factors Affecting Quality and Storage Life of Prepeeled Potatoes and Quality of French Fries
Memoir: June, 1960 (Number 370)
- Fertilizing Potatoes in 1943
Cornell Extension Bulletin: December, 1942 (Number 551, Series War Emergency Bulletin 58)
- Fertilizing Potatoes in 1944
Cornell Extension Bulletin: January, 1944 (Number 551, Revised Edition)
- Growth and Development of the Potato as Influenced Especially by Soil Reaction
Memoir: June, 1938 (Number 215)
- Handling Seed Potatoes
Cornell Extension Bulletin: March, 1944 (Number 643)
- Harvesting and Storing Potatoes
Cornell Extension Bulletin: September, 1942 (Number 532, Series War Emergency Bulletin 45)
- Influence of Storage Temperature and Humidity on Seed Value of Potatoes
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: January, 1937 (Number 663)
- Killing Potato Vines
Cornell Extension Bulletin: June, 1944 (Number 653, Series War Emergency Bulletin 120)
- Pollination and Life-History Studies of the Tomato (Lycopersicon Esculentum Mill.)
Memoir: December, 1935 (Number 184)
- The Potato Situation and Status of Potato Research in New York
Cornell Extension Bulletin: June, 1936 (Number 352)
- Seedstalk and Bulb Development in the Onion
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: November, 1938 (Number 708)
- Studies of Potato Storage
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: March, 1933 (Number 553)
- Toxicity of 2,4-D in Respect to the Carbohydrate Level of Red Kidney Bean Seedlings
Memoir: February, 1950 (Number 293)