This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Smith, Harlan E.
Smith, Harold H.
Smith, Harry S.
Smith, Harry Scott
Smith, Helen Powell
Smith, Herbert A.
Smith, Hix, Jr.
Smith, Howard F.
Smith, Ida L.
Smith, J. Colby
Smith, J. F.
Smith, J. H.
Smith, J. P.
- Beginning. An Experience in Commencing to Keep Bees
American Bee Journal: April 26, 1890 (Volume 26, Number 17)
- Chaff Hives and Out-Door Wintering
American Bee Journal: May 16, 1895 (Volume 35, Number 20)
- Effectiveness of BAY SRA 12869 Against Mosquito Larvae in Laboratory and Rice Field Plot Tests
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1979 (Volume XXVIII, Number 5)
- Method of Hiving Swarms
American Bee Journal: June 4, 1891 (Volume 27, Number 23)
- The Season of 1892--Wintering--Absorbents, etc.
American Bee Journal: March 30, 1893 (Volume 31, Number 13)
- Wintering Problem--Absorbents
American Bee Journal: May 26, 1892 (Volume 29, Number 22)