This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Skinner, R. W.
Skodvin, Helga A.
Skogvold, F. J.
Skok, Richard A.
Skold, Melvin D.
Skrabanek, R. L.
Skulman, B. W.
Slack, D. A.
- Chemical Control of Rosette in Blackberries: Preliminary Results
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1977 (Volume XXVI, Number 2)
- Controlling Peach Scab
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1963 (Volume XII, Number 2)
- Controlling Post-Harvest Rots of Peaches
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1966 (Volume XV, Number 3)
- Damage to Soybeans by the Soybean-Cyst Nematode
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1959 (Volume VIII, Number 5)
- The Department of Plant Pathology
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1975 (Volume XXIV, Number 2)
- Disease Control
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1988 (Volume 37, Number 4)
- Fungicidal Control of Black Rot of Grapes
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1961 (Volume X, Number 2)
- Fusarium Wilt Plus Nematodes...Hard on Alfalfa
Arkansas Farm Research: Fall, 1956 (Volume V, Number 3)
- Peach Rosette Disease
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1977 (Volume XXVI, Number 6)
- Plant Nematodes--A Serious Problem
Arkansas Farm Research: Summer, 1955 (Volume IV, Number 2)
- Soybean Cyst Nematode
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1958 (Volume VII, Number 3)
- Susceptibility of Peach Varieties To Bacterial Leaf Spot
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1973 (Volume XXII, Number 6)