This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Sharp, Emmit F.
Sharp, Emmit Frederick
Sharp, L. T.
Sharp, L. W.
Sharp, Paul F.
- The American Farmer and the "Last Best West"
Agricultural History: April, 1947 (Volume 21, Number 2)
- Effect of Packing Materials on the Flavor of Storage Eggs
Memoir: May, 1936 (Number 189)
- Effect of Relative Humidity on the Growth of Mold on Eggs in Storage
Memoir: July, 1936 (Number 191)
- Quantitative Determination of Lactic Acid in Butter
Memoir: March, 1937 (Number 202)
- Quantitative Determination of Lactic Acid in Dairy Products
Memoir: June, 1935 (Number 179)
- The Reliability of Flavor Judgments, with Special Reference to the Oxidized Flavor of Milk
Memoir: June, 1937 (Number 204)
- The Tree Farm Movement: Its Origin and Development
Agricultural History: January, 1949 (Volume 23, Number 1)
- The War of the Substitutes: The Reaction of the Forest Industries to the Competition of Wood Substitutes
Agricultural History: October, 1949 (Volume 23, Number 4)
Sharp, R. M.
Sharp, R. N.
- Canning quality of parboiled vs. instant parboiled rice
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1985 (Volume 34, Number 1)
- Effects of moisture content at milling on head rice yield and degree of milling
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1989 (Volume 38, Number 2)
- Effects of Toasting on Rice Cooking Quality
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1984 (Volume 33, Number 4)
- Feeding Dry-Cooked Soybeans to Pigs
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1970 (Volume XIX, Number 6)
- Feeding Value of Triticale for Growing and Finishing Swine
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1972 (Volume XXI, Number 2)
- Methodology for Processing Rice Products in Retortable Pouches
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1984 (Volume 33, Number 5)
- A New Method for Canning Rice
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1982 (Volume XXXI, Number 6)
- Safety Evaluation Conducted On New Rice Canning Process
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1983 (Volume XXXII, Number 2)
- Sensory Panel Evaluates Canned Rice Products
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1983 (Volume XXXII, Number 6)
- Sources of Phosphorus for Growing Pigs
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1971 (Volume XX, Number 4)
- Speck back--A new rice kernel imperfection
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1987 (Volume 36, Number 5)
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1988 (Volume 37, Number 2)