This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Semple, Ellen Churchill
Sen, Lalit K.
Sen, S. R.
- Consumer Trends and Changing Food Retailing Formats
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1996 (Volume 78, Number 5)
- The Contribution of Genetic Resources and Diversity to Wheat Production in the Punjab of Pakistan
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1998 (Volume 80, Number 3)
- The Effect of the Value of Time on Food Consumption Patterns in Developing Countries: Evidence from Sri Lanka
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1986 (Volume 68, Number 4)
- The Impact of Food Stamps on Food Expenditures: Rejection of the Traditional Model
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1986 (Volume 68, Number 1)
- Strengthening Agricultural and Natural Resource Policy Through Intrahousehold Analysis: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1994 (Volume 76, Number 5)
- Taste Changes in the Demand for Food by Demographic Groups in the United States: A Nonparametric Empirical Analysis
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1996 (Volume 78, Number 2)
Senseman, S. A.
Serafim, Jose, Jr.