This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Schwarsweller, Harry K.
Schwart, Robert B., Jr.
- Agricultural Labor in the First World War
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1942 (Volume 24, Number 1)
- Farm Labor Adjustments after World War I
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1943 (Volume 25, Number 1)
- Farm Labor Policy, 1942-1943
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1943 (Volume 25, Number 3)
- Hired Farm Labor in World War II
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1942 (Volume 24, Number 4)
- Organizational Problems of Agricultural Labor Unions
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1941 (Volume 23, Number 2)
- Rural Conditions in Postwar Germany
Rural Sociology: December, 1946 (Volume 11, Number 4)
- The Student with an Urban Background and Agricultural Economics
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1940 (Volume 22, Number 4)
Schwartz, Nancy E.
Schwartz, S. I.
Schwartzbaum, Allan M.
Schwarzweller, Harry K.
- Community of Residence and Career Choices of German Rural Youth
Rural Sociology: March, 1968 (Volume 33, Number 1)
- Education as a Cultural Bridge between Eastern Kentucky and the Great Society
Rural Sociology: December, 1962 (Volume 27, Number 4)
- Education, Migration, and Economic Life Chances of Male Entrants to the Labor Force From a Low-Income, Rural Area
Rural Sociology: June, 1964 (Volume 29, Number 2)
- Migration and the Changing Rural Scene
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1979 (Volume 44, Number 1)
- Scholastic Performance, Sex Differentials, and the Structuring of Educational Ambition Among Rural Youth in Three Societies
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1976 (Volume 41, Number 2)
- Social Class Origins, Rural-Urban Migration, and Economic Life Chances: A Case Study
Rural Sociology: March, 1967 (Volume 32, Number 1)
- Value Orientations in Educational and Occupational Choices
Rural Sociology: September, 1959 (Volume 24, Number 3)