This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Schrank, William E.
Schread, J. C.
Schreiber, Marvin M.
Schreiner, Dean F.
Schrimper, R. A.
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1964 (Volume 46, Number 2)
- Distribution on Food-Away-from-Home Expenditure
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1979 (Volume 61, Number 5)
- The Effect of Length of Run on Measured Demand Elasticities
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1965 (Volume 47, Number 3)
- Opportunity Cost of Time and Other Socioeconomic Effects on Away-From-Home Food Consumption
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1973 (Volume 55, Number 4, Part 1)
- Projected Replacement Needs for Agricultural Economists: Comment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1981 (Volume 63, Number 4)
- Trends and Characteristics of Ph.D. Degrees in Agricultural Economics in the United States
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1985 (Volume 67, Number 5)
Schrimper, Ronald A.
Schriner, Eldon C.
Schrock, A. J.
Schroder, Alex. C. M.
Schroeder, E. C.
Schroeder, Emily H.
Schroeder, Emily Harper