This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Schmidt, Carl T.
Schmidt, Carl Theodor
Schmidt, Carlos B.
Schmidt, F. M.
Schmidt, G. H.
Schmidt, Hubert G.
Schmidt, J. P.
Schmidt, John R.
- Apiary of Mr. Chas. Roebling, Hamilton, Co., Ohio
American Bee Journal: October 11, 1900 (Volume 40, Number 41)
- Apiary of Mr. Wm. McLennan, of Hamilton, Co., O.
American Bee Journal: October 19, 1899 (Volume 39, Number 42)
- Belgian Hares and Bees as a Combination
American Bee Journal: October 25, 1900 (Volume 40, Number 43)
- Carniolan Bees, Freak Queens, and Plain Sections
American Bee Journal: September 6, 1900 (Volume 40, Number 36)
- City Bee-Keeping Pleasurable and Profitable
American Bee Journal: September 29, 1898 (Volume 38, Number 39)
- The Common Black, or Yellow, Locust
American Bee Journal: June 14, 1900 (Volume 40, Number 24)
- How to Raise the Price of Honey
American Bee Journal: April 19, 1900 (Volume 40, Number 16)
- Increase--Its Control and Management
American Bee Journal: May 3, 1900 (Volume 40, Number 18)
- Keeping Bees as in the Old Country--Ventilating Langstroth Hives
American Bee Journal: January 11, 1900 (Volume 40, Number 2)
- Wild or Bee Aster and Some of Its Peculiarities
American Bee Journal: December 14, 1899 (Volume 39, Number 50)
- The Yellow Sweet Clover (Melilotus Officinalis)
American Bee Journal: July 5, 1900 (Volume 40, Number 27)
Schmidt, Louis Bernard
- The Agricultural History of Iowa as a Field of Research
Agricultural History: October, 1939 (Volume 13, Number 4)
- The Agricultural Revoltuion in the Prairies and the Great Plains of the United States
Agricultural History: October, 1934 (Volume 8, Number 4)
- Book Review
Agricultural History: January, 1929 (Volume 3, Number 1)
- The History of American Agriculture as a Field of Research
Agricultural History: July, 1940 (Volume 14, Number 3)
- The Role and Techniques of Agrarian Pressure Groups
Agricultural History: April, 1956 (Volume 30, Number 2)