This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Sawer, Barbara J.
Sawhney, M. Mohan
Sawyer, Mary P.
Sawyer, O. L.
Sawyer, R. L.
Sawyer, Thomas G.
Saxe, John G.
Sayles, C. I.
Saylor, Gerald R.
Saylor, R. Gerald
Sayre, C. B.
- Better Methods of Canning Crops Production
New York agricultural experiment station bulletin: February, 1928 (Volume 553)
- Can Ripening of Tomatoes be Hastened by Defoliation?
Cornell Veg-News: August, 1956 (Volume 7, Number 6)
- Cannery Peas
Cornell Extension Bulletin: March, 1942 (Number 485, Series War Emergency Bulletin 4)
- Cannery Tomatoes
Cornell Extension Bulletin: April, 1942 (Number 487, Series War Emergency Bulletin 6)
- Effect of Different Sources of Fertilizer Nutrients and Different Rates of Fertilizer Applications on Yields of Vegetable Canning Crops: Beets, Cabbage, Peas, Sweet Corn, and Tomatoes
New York agricultural experiment station bulletin: February, 1952 (Number 749)
- Experiments with an Improved Drill for Fertilizing and Planting Processing Peas
New York agricultural experiment station bulletin: January, 1960 (Number 787)
- Studies on the Control of Internal Breakdown of Table Beets by the Use of Boron
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: April, 1941 (Number 752)
Sayre, Charles B.