This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Rushing, William A.
Rushling, William A.
Rushton, Willard T.
Russ, William A., Jr.
Russel, Robert R.
Russell, A. H.
Russell, Candyce S.
Russell, E. John
Russell, E. S.
Russell, Horace H.
Russell, Ira W.
Russell, J. B.
Russell, James R.
Russell, P. R.
Russell, P. R., Jr.
Russell, R. S.
- Bee-Pasturage. Figwort, or Simpson Honey-Plant, for Honey
American Bee Journal: October 3, 1888 (Volume 24, Number 40)
- Honey-Plants. Hints to those who want a Good Crop of Honey
American Bee Journal: February 23, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 8)
- Importance of the Industry of Apiculture
American Bee Journal: April 14, 1892 (Volume 29, Number 16)
- Indiana. Awards on Honey and Bees at State Fairs
American Bee Journal: December 7, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 49)
- Planting for Honey Alone--Lindens
American Bee Journal: June 11, 1896 (Volume 36, Number 24)
- Planting the Basswood or Linden
American Bee Journal: March 14, 1895 (Volume 35, Number 11)
- Science of Mating Queens Discovered
American Bee Journal: April 12, 1894 (Volume 33, Number 15)