This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Rosenquist, Carl M.
Rosenroll, A. S.
Rosenthal, Donald H.
Rosenzweig, Mark R.
Rosewall, O. W.
Rosmiller, George E.
Ross, Earle D.
- Agriculture in Our Economic History
Agricultural History: April, 1948 (Volume 22, Number 2)
- Contributions of Land-Grant Education to History and the Social Sciences
Agricultural History: April, 1960 (Volume 34, Number 2)
- The "Father" of the Land-Grant College
Agricultural History: April, 1938 (Volume 12, Number 2)
- Horace Greeley and the Beginnings of the New Agriculture
Agricultural History: January, 1933 (Volume 7, Number 1)
- The Land-Grant College: A Democratic Adaptation
Agricultural History: January, 1941 (Volume 15, Number 1)
- Lincoln and Agriculture
Agricultural History: April, 1929 (Volume 3, Number 2)
- A Neglected Source of Corn Belt History: Prime's Model Farms
Agricultural History: April, 1950 (Volume 24, Number 2)
- Retardation in Farm Technology Before the Power Age
Agricultural History: January, 1956 (Volume 30, Number 1)
- The United States Department of Agriculture During the Commissionership
Agricultural History: July, 1946 (Volume 20, Number 3)