This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Riley, John B.
Riley, William A.
Riley, William B.
Riley, William B., Jr.
Rinehart, K. E.
Ringrose, A. T.
Ringrose, R. C.
Rings, Roy Wilson
Rip Van Winkle
Rippen, A. L.
Rislow, O. G.
Rister, M. Edward
- Effedts of Sustained Financial Stress on the Financial Structure and Performance of the Farm Sector
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1985 (Volume 67, Number 5)
- Factors Influencing the Adoption of Insect Management Technology
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1990 (Volume 72, Number 4)
- Fertilization under Uncertainty: An Analysis Based on Producer Yield Expectations
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1987 (Volume 69, Number 2)
- A Hedonic Price Model for Rough Rice Bid/Acceptance Markets
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1984 (Volume 66, Number 2)
- Identifying Least-Cost Sources of Required Fertilizer Nutrients
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1984 (Volume 66, Number 3)
- Improving Shadow Price Information: Obtaining Relevant Shadow Prices from Problems with Decomposable Objectives
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1996 (Volume 78, Number 3)
- Modeling Government Program Participation Decisions at the Farm Level
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1989 (Volume 71, Number 4)
Ritcher, P. O.