This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Rees, R. W.
Reese, G. L.
Reese, John S.
- Bee-Escape. A Diamond-Shaped One--Latest Simple Arrangement
American Bee Journal: April 5, 1890 (Volume 26, Number 14)
- Bee-Escapes. Priority of Invention of the Latest Device
American Bee Journal: May 3, 1890 (Volume 26, Number 18)
- Straight Combs. Prevention of Robbing in an Apiary, etc.
American Bee Journal: January 26, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 4)
- Swarming Out. The Cause and Prevention of Bees Swarming Out
American Bee Journal: May 2, 1888 (Volume 24, Number 18)
- Zinc Excluders. The Use of Cell-Cups for Queen-Rearing --Golden-Rod
American Bee Journal: November 9, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 45)
Reeves, Dorothea D.
Reeves, J. A.
Reeves, Katherine M.
Reeves, R. Marcel
Regan, M. M.
- Benefit-Cost Analysis of Resource Development Programs
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1951 (Volume 33, Number 4, Part 2)
- Economic Evaluation of Soil and Water Conservation Measures and Programs
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1947 (Volume 29, Number 4, Part 2)
- Emergency Control in the Farm Real Estate Market
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1942 (Volume 24, Number 4)
- Land Market Developments and the War
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1943 (Volume 25, Number 1)
Regan, Mark M.
Regan, W. S.