This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Ravenswaay, Eileen O. van
Ravenswaay, Eileen van
Rawlins, J. C.
Rawlins, R. M.
Rawlins, T. L.
Rawlins, W. A.
Ray, Daryll E.
- The 1981 Agriculture and Food Act: Implications for Farm Prices, Incomes, and Government Outlays to Farmers
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1982 (Volume 64, Number 5)
- Commodity Programs and Control Theory
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1982 (Volume 64, Number 1)
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1976 (Volume 58, Number 2)
- Government Farm Programs and Commodity Interaction: A Simulation Analysis
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1972 (Volume 54, Number 4, Part 1)
- Implications for Agricultural Economists
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1973 (Volume 55, Number 3)
Ray, M. L.
- Feed Production Programs for Beef Cows
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1969 (Volume XVIII, Number 4)
- Grain Feeding on Fertilized Pastures
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1967 (Volume XVI, Number 5)
- Grain to Broiler Litter Ratios Compared In Weaned Beef Steer Feeding Trials
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1983 (Volume XXXII, Number 1)
- How Much Do You Know About Your Bulls?
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1974 (Volume XXIII, Number 1)
- Results of Pasture Fertilization As Shown by Changes in Soil Tests
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1968 (Volume XVII, Number 4)