This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Porter, D. R.
Porter, Eleanor H.
Porter, Horace G.
Porter, J. W.
- About "Dollar Queens"
American Bee Journal: March, 1879 (Volume 15, Number 3)
- Division Boards
American Bee Journal: April, 1878 (Volume 14, Number 4)
- Essentials of a Standard Frame
American Bee Journal: June 6, 1883 (Volume 19, Number 23)
- A Fair Crop in a Poor Season
American Bee Journal: March 9, 1881 (Volume 17, Number 10)
- Fresh-Made Comb Foundation
American Bee Journal: February 15, 1882 (Volume 18, Number 7)
- Honey Production of Virginia
American Bee Journal: May 20, 1885 (Volume 21, Number 20)
- Honey Prospects in Virginia
American Bee Journal: August, 1879 (Volume 15, Number 8)
- Honey Rack and Separators
American Bee Journal: July, 1878 (Volume 14, Number 7)
- Racks for Surplus Honey
American Bee Journal: April 25, 1883 (Volume 19, Number 17)
Porter, Jane M.
Porter, Lori L.
Porter, O. A.
- Field Evaluation of Herbicides for Sunflowers
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1984 (Volume 33, Number 2)
- Influence of Nitrogen Fertilizer on Nodulating and Non-Nodulating Soybeans
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1981 (Volume XXX, Number 1)
- Irrigation Studies with Soybeans in Southeast Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1981 (Volume XXX, Number 4)
- Performance of Soybean Varieties and New Strains of Different Maturities in Southeast Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1980 (Volume XXIX, Number 5)
- Sunflower Seed Feed Supplement Effects on Channel Catfish
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1993 (Volume 42, Number 3)
- Sunflower Varietal Performance in Arkansas, 1983
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1984 (Volume 33, Number 5)
Porter, Thos. C.