This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Pingrey, H. B.
Pinhey, Thomas K.
- Comment on the Decline in Public Support for Environmental Protection
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1979 (Volume 44, Number 1)
- Departmental Prestige in Rural Sociology: Its Measurement and Comparison with General Sociological Prestige Hierarchies
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1978 (Volume 43, Number 1)
- Do Rural People Place a Lower Value on Formal Education?: New Evidence from National Surveys
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1980 (Volume 45, Number 2)
- Making Sense of the Concept Rural and Doing Rural Sociology: An Interpretive Perspective
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1978 (Volume 43, Number 4)
- Rural-Urban Differences in Support for Environmental Protection
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1982 (Volume 47, Number 1)
Pinkett, Harold T.
Piper, C. V.
Piper, E. H.
Piper, E. L.
- Effect of grazing endophyte-infected fescue on heifer growth, calving rate and calf birth weight of first calf heifers
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1987 (Volume 36, Number 5)
- Effects on Lactating Dairy Cows Fed High Alkaloid Fescue vs. Bermudagrass
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1984 (Volume 33, Number 2)
- Endophyte effects on steer gains and stand vigor of Kentucky 31 tall fescue
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1989 (Volume 38, Number 4)
- Fescue Toxicosis: Progress Toward Identification of Its Cause
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1982 (Volume XXXI, Number 3)
- Hormonal-Induced Lactation in Dairy Cows
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1974 (Volume XXIII, Number 2)
- Infestation level of the endophyte Acremonium coenophialum in fescue pastures in twenty-one Arkansas counties
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1985 (Volume 34, Number 1)
- Inoculation effects on chemical changes in tall fescue-poultry litter silages
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1990 (Volume 39, Number 5)
- Metabolic Physiology
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1988 (Volume 37, Number 5)
- Toxic Fescue Linked to Reduced Milk Output in Ewes
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1982 (Volume XXXI, Number 6)