This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Peterson, Arthur G.
- The Agricultural History Society's First Quarter Century
Agricultural History: October, 1945 (Volume 19, Number 4)
- Agriculture in the United States, 1839 and 1939
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1940 (Volume 22, Number 1)
- Futures Trading with Particular Reference to Agricultural Commodities
Agricultural History: April, 1933 (Volume 7, Number 2)
- Governmental Policy Relating to Farm Machinery in World War I
Agricultural History: January, 1943 (Volume 17, Number 1)
- The Politics of Parity
Agricultural History: October, 1942 (Volume 16, Number 4)
Peterson, Arthur W.
Peterson, Deborah C.
Peterson, E. H.
Peterson, E. Wesley F.
- Consequences, Rights, and Virtues: Ethical Foundations for Applied Economics
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: 1999 (Volume 81, Number 5)
- Federalism, Opportunism, and Multilateral Trade Negotiations in Agriculture
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1991 (Volume 73, Number 4)
- Rice in Asia: Is It Becoming an Inferior Good?: Reply
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1991 (Volume 73, Number 2)
- Third World Development and Trade: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1986 (Volume 68, Number 5)
Peterson, Erwin L.
Peterson, Everett B.
Peterson, G. A.
Peterson, G. M.