This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Perry, Charles S.
Perry, G. C.
Perry, Gregory M.
- Depreciation Patterns for Agricultural Machinery
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1995 (Volume 77, Number 1)
- The Effect of Usage and Size on Tractor Depreciation
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1990 (Volume 72, Number 2)
- Modeling Government Program Participation Decisions at the Farm Level
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1989 (Volume 71, Number 4)
- The On-Farm Costs of Reducing Groundwater Pollution
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1991 (Volume 73, Number 4)
- On Training PhDs in Economics: What Can Economics Programs Learn from Those in Agricultural Economics
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1998 (Volume 80, Number 3)
- Taxes, Farm Programs, and Competitive Advantage for U.S. and Canadian Farmers: A Case Study
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1992 (Volume 74, Number 2)
Perry, Huey L.
Perry, Joseph B., Jr.
Perry, William J.
Person, H. S.
Personius, Catherine J.
Personius, K. E.