This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Pearson, Frank A.
Pearson, G. A.
Pearson, G. F.
Pearson, G. J.
Pearson, R. A.
Pearson, Scott R.
Peck, Anne E.
- The AAEA Membership: Employment and Mobility Patterns
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1976 (Volume 58, Number 3)
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1977 (Volume 59, Number 5)
- Hedging and Income Stability: Concepts, Implications, and an Example
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1975 (Volume 57, Number 3)
- The Role of Economic Analysis in Futures Market Regulation
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1980 (Volume 62, Number 5)
Peck, B. W.
Peck, Cassius R.
Peck, Charles H.
Peck, Chas. H.
Peck, G. W.
- Cherry Growing in New York
Cornell Extension Bulletin: November, 1932 (Number 246)
- Harvesting and Packing Apples, Peaches, and Pears
Cornell Extension Bulletin: May, 1933 (Number 257)
- Harvesting, Grading, Packing, and Loading Apples with Some Attention to Peaches and Pears
Cornell Extension Bulletin: June, 1925 (Number 126)
- Important Considerations in Pear Production
Cornell Extension Bulletin: January, 1931 (Number 203)
- Peach Culture in New York
Cornell Extension Bulletin: June, 1923 (Number 66)
- Peach Growing in New York
Cornell Extension Bulletin: April, 1931 (Number 208)
- Strawberry Culture in New York State
Cornell Extension Bulletin: January, 1923 (Number 56)
- Strawberry Growing
Cornell Extension Bulletin: June, 1931 (Number 211)
- Top-Working and Bridge-Grafting
Cornell Extension Bulletin: January, 1927 (Number 154)
- Top-Working and Bridge-Grafting Fruit Trees
Cornell Reading Course for the Farm: April, 1917 (Number 123)