This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Ollenburger, Jane C.
Ollinger, Michael E.
Olmstead, Alan L.
Olney, G. B.
Olsen, Chris E.
Olsen, Kenneth L.
Olsen, Nils A.
Olshan, Marc A.
Olson, Carl E.
Olson, Fred L.
Olson, Gerald W.
Olson, J. K.
Olson, Lars J.
- Cato's Views on the Farmer's Obligation to the Land
Agricultural History: July, 1945 (Volume 19, Number 3)
- Columella and the Beginning of Soil Science
Agricultural History: April, 1943 (Volume 17, Number 2)
- Erosion: A Heritage from the Past
Agricultural History: October, 1939 (Volume 13, Number 4)
- Leonardo da Vinci: The First Soil Conservation Geologist
Agricultural History: July, 1943 (Volume 17, Number 3)
- Pietro de Crescenzi: The Founder of Modern Agronomy
Agricultural History: January, 1944 (Volume 18, Number 1)
- Vergil and Conservation
Agricultural History: October, 1944 (Volume 18, Number 4)