This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Noland, Paul R.
- Fattening Western Lambs
Arkansas Farm Research: Summer, 1955 (Volume IV, Number 2)
- Implications of the Shift to Large-Scale Hog Operations in Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1976 (Volume XXV, Number 6)
- Protein Levels for Growing and Fattening Pigs
Arkansas Farm Research: Winter, 1953 (Volume II, Number 4)
- Rice Hulls and Rice Mill Feed
Arkansas Farm Research: Fall, 1954 (Volume III, Number 3)
- A Sanitary Hog Wallow-Shelter
Arkansas Farm Research: Summer, 1953 (Volume II, Number 2)
Nold, S. P.
Noles, Richard K.
Norby, John C.
Nordin, J. A.
Nordyke, Wm. M.
Norgaard, Richard B.
- The Biological Control of Cassava Mealybug in Africa
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1988 (Volume 70, Number 2)
- On the Timing and Application of Pesticides
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1973 (Volume 55, Number 2)
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 3)
- Scarcity and Growth: How Does It Look Todays
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1975 (Volume 57, Number 5)
- Traditional Agricultural Knowledge: Past Performance, Future Prospects, and Institutional Implications
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1984 (Volume 66, Number 5)
Norman, D. W.