This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
- Accountability and Innovation: Challenges for Agricultural Economists
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 5)
- Concentration of Authorship in the JFE?
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1963 (Volume 45, Number 4)
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1964 (Volume 46, Number 5)
- Evaluating Extension Methods Used in Farm and Home Development: Reappraisal
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1955 (Volume 37, Number 5)
- Improved Managerial Processes for Farmers
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1961 (Volume 43, Number 5)
- Long-Run Price Forecasts in Farm Planning
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1953 (Volume 35, Number 4)
- Taking Farm Management to Farmers
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1953 (Volume 35, Number 5)
Nierenberg, W. A.
Nieuwoudt, W. L.
Niewoudlt, W. L.
Nightingale, Ray W.
Nikonov, Alexander A.
Niles, Grace Greylock
Niles, Grace Stoddard