This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Nesbitt, Herbert H.
Nesbitt, William A.
Nesius, E. J.
Nesius, Ernest J.
- The Appalachian Program: Progress, Problems, and Outlook
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1964 (Volume 46, Number 5)
- Appraisal of Farm and Home Development
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1957 (Volume 39, Number 5)
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1960 (Volume 42, Number 5)
- How Farmers Are Meeting the Scarcity of Labor
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1943 (Volume 25, Number 1)
- Increasing Labor Efficiency on Individual Farm Enterprises
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1951 (Volume 33, Number 4, Part 2)
- Keeping Land-Grant College Programs Abreast of Needs in Agriculture
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 5)
- Some Problems of Joint Use of Theory and Empirical Data in Farm Management Research
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1950 (Volume 32, Number 4, Part 2)
Nester, R. P.
Nestor, Deborah Vaughn
Nettleton, Geo E.
Netz, Janet S.
Neuman, D. F.
Neumark, S. D.