This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Munson, W. M.
Muntzel, James H.
Murchison, Claudius T.
Murdoch, C. L.
Murdoch, James C.
Murdoch, Richard K.
Murdock, A. W.
Murdock, C. L.
Murdock, J. H.
Murdock, Steve H.
- The Farm Crisis in the Great Plains: Implications for Theory and Policy Development
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1986 (Volume 51, Number 4)
- In Defense of Ecological Analyses of Agricultural Phenomena: A Reply to Swanson and Busch
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1985 (Volume 50, Number 3)
- The Incremental Nature of Public Service Delivery: Implications for Rural Areas
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1978 (Volume 60, Number 5)
- The Relative Effects of Economic and Noneconomic Factors on Age-Specific Migration, 1960-1980
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1984 (Volume 49, Number 2)
- A Reply to George Hillery
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1975 (Volume 40, Number 3)
- Segregation in Nonmetropolitan and Metropolitan Texas in 1980
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1983 (Volume 48, Number 4)
- Toward a Human Ecological Perspective on Part-Time Farming
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1984 (Volume 49, Number 3)
Murdock, Steven H.
Murock, Steve H.