This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Morris, J. T.
Morris, James G.
Morris, Justin R.
Morris, O. Richard
Morris, S. R.
Morris, W. H. M.
Morrisey, Richard J.
Morrison, Catherine J.
Morrison, Denton E.
- Achievement Motivation of Farm Operators: A Measurement Study
Rural Sociology: December, 1964 (Volume 29, Number 4)
- Correlates of Farmers' Attitudes Toward Public and Private Aspects of Agricultural Organization
Rural Sociology: March, 1971 (Volume 36, Number 1)
- Deprivation, Discontent, and Social Movement Participation: Evidence on a Contemporary Farmers' Movement, the NFO
Rural Sociology: December, 1967 (Volume 32, Number 4)
- In Memoriam-James R. Hundley, Jr. (1939-1967)
Rural Sociology: March, 1968 (Volume 33, Number 1)
- Significance of Farm Adjustment Problems to Sociology
Rural Sociology: September, 1960 (Volume 25, Number 3)
- Some Evidence for the Influence of Laboratory and Field Experiences on Student Attitudes Toward Research Methods
Rural Sociology: March, 1969 (Volume 34, Number 1)
Morrison, E. M.