This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Montgomery, J. W.
Montgomery, James E.
Montgomery, M. E.
Montogomery, James E.
Montreal, M. A.
Moock, Peter R.
- A British Statistician of 1854 Analyzes the Westward Movement in the United States
Agricultural History: July, 1945 (Volume 19, Number 3)
- The Concept of the Frontier, 1871-1898
Agricultural History: January, 1945 (Volume 19, Number 1)
- Frederick Jackson Turner's Address on Education in a United States Without Free Lands
Agricultural History: October, 1949 (Volume 23, Number 4)
- Frederick Jackson Turner's History of the Grignon Tract on theh Portage of the Fox and Wisconsin Rivers
Agricultural History: April, 1943 (Volume 17, Number 2)
- The Historiographic Setting of Turner's Frontier Essay
Agricultural History: July, 1943 (Volume 17, Number 3)
- Notes on the History of the Word Frontier
Agricultural History: April, 1948 (Volume 22, Number 2)
- The Rise of Official Statistical Cartography in Austria, Prussia, and the United States, 1855-1872
Agricultural History: October, 1946 (Volume 20, Number 4)
- Studies in the History of American Settled Areas and Frontier Lines
Agricultural History: January, 1952 (Volume 26, Number 1)
Moody, Delbert L.
Moody, F. B.