This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Mollett, J. A.
Mollett, J. Anthony
Molnar, Joseph J.
- Agrarianism, Family Farming, and Support for State Intervention in Agriculture
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1989 (Volume 54, Number 2)
- Black and White Leader Perspectives on Rural Industrialization
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1980 (Volume 45, Number 4)
- Comment on Paulson "Interorganizational Dyads": Measurement of Dyadic Properties
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1977 (Volume 42, Number 2)
- Determinants of Subjective Well-Being among Farm Operators: Characteristics of the Individual and the Farm
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1985 (Volume 50, Number 2)
- The Expectation to Farm: An Interaction of Background and Experience
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1981 (Volume 46, Number 1)
- A Longitudinal Analysis of Satisfaction with Selected Community Services in a Nonmetropolitan Area
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1979 (Volume 44, Number 2)
- Perceptions of Barriers to Black Political and Economic Progress in Rural Areas
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1984 (Volume 49, Number 2)
- Satisfaction with Rural Services: The Policy Preferences of Leaders and Community Residents
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1982 (Volume 47, Number 3)
Moloney, G. J.
Molster, H. C.
Monachesi, Elio D.
Monke, Eric A.
Monks, David W.