This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
M'Niel, J. W.
Moats, R. H.
Mobin, Alexander J.
Mobley, Geo. H.
Moe, Edward O.
Moffit, Joe L.
Moffit, L. Joe
Moffitt, L. Joe
Mogey, J. M.
Mohammed, Mohammed ElSaid
Mojduszka, Eliza M.
Moldenhauer, K. A. K.
- "Alan" and "Millie": New Long Grain Rice Varieties
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1990 (Volume 39, Number 2)
- "Katy": A new blast resistant, long grain rice variety
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1989 (Volume 38, Number 5)
- "Kaybonnet": A New Blast-Resistant, Long-Grain Rice Variety
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1994 (Volume 43, Number 6)
- "LaGrue"--A New Long-Grain Rice Cultivar
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1993 (Volume 42, Number 6)
- "Orion"--A New Medium Grain Rice Cultivar
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1992 (Volume 41, Number 6)
- Pest Control in Arkansas Cereal Crops through Genetic Resistance
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1990 (Volume 39, Number 3)
- Variety Improvement
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1988 (Volume 37, Number 2)
- Yield response of Gulfmont and Rexmont rice to nitrogen fertilization
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1988 (Volume 37, Number 5)
Moles, Jerry A.