This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Miller, J. M. A.
Miller, J. W.
Miller, James W.
Miller, John J.
Miller, John R.
Miller, Jon R.
Miller, Julian C.
Miller, Julian E.
Miller, K. E.
Miller, L. F.
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1954 (Volume 36, Number 5)
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 5)
- Effect of Scientific Progress on Size and Efficiency of Farms in the Plains
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1958 (Volume 40, Number 5)
- Farmers' Assets Outside Their Business
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1949 (Volume 31, Number 1, Part 1)
- Farmers' Investments--A Neglected Field
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1944 (Volume 26, Number 2)
- Outlook and Farm Management
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1949 (Volume 31, Number 1, Part 2)
- Relation of Feed, Labor, and Other Costs to Butter at Test
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1948 (Volume 30, Number 3)
- Some Factors Related to Tax Delinquency of Farm Real Estate in Kansas
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1938 (Volume 20, Number 3)
- Honey-Dew for Winter Stores, etc.
American Bee Journal: June 9, 1892 (Volume 29, Number 24)
- The Rectangular Movable Frame Hung Angling
American Bee Journal: November, 1869 (Volume 5, Number 5)
- Report, Cross-breeding, and Questions
American Bee Journal: March, 1871 (Volume 6, Number 9)
- The Season--Over Production
American Bee Journal: August 3, 1887 (Volume 23, Number 31)
- Separators for Old-Style Heddon Case
American Bee Journal: December 28, 1887 (Volume 23, Number 52)
- Some Settled Facts in Apiculture
American Bee Journal: April 7, 1892 (Volume 29, Number 15)
- Those Diamond Frames Once More
American Bee Journal: March, 1870 (Volume 5, Number 9)